Friday, August 7, 2009

Learning to Obey

My Mistress decided to put me through a grueling scene with a Professional
Domme that would guide her through some anal training techniques. This was her
anniversary gift to me, celebrating 1-year of my submissive service to Her.

On Friday of our "special weekend", I awakened my Mistress with the usual oral
services She expects of me. After her orgasm, Mistress turned over on Her
stomach, and ordered me to service Her rear opening. She told me to take my
time and give Her a very pleasurable and long tonguing and licking of Her
rosebud. I did my best, licking around Her tight passage. Sticking my tongue
into Her tight passage, and easing it into Her anus. I licked Her for what
seemed like an hour. (actually, it was!).

When Mistress grew tired of my oral attention, she told me to go over to the
bench and secure myself to it. Mistress went on to the bathroom to relieve
Herself, while I secure my legs and arms to the cuffs attached to the four legs
of Mistress's sitting bench. Usually, when I am secured to the bench, it means
I have earned a punishment from Mistress. My fears were true when I saw
Mistress come out of the bathroom. She picked up a paddle and a box from under
the bed. Mistress informed me that I would be getting a hard paddling for my
"good" oral attentions of her rear hole. Mistress removed a large butt plug
from the box, and showing it to me, She said that this was only part of my
anniversary present. I would be wearing the plug for most of the day, and She
informed me that I was NOT to remove it all day!

I knew that my punishments would be far greater for me if I did remove it, then
to leave it in, so I obeyed my Mistress.

Mistress started to push it against my anus. She would push it in, and then
wait, watching my anus twitch and tighten, not wanting to be invaded. The
Mistress started to swat my ass cheeks hard with the paddle. "This is for not
opening your butt for the plug!" "You will open up for me now!" Mistress
spanked me hard for about twenty swats. Then She ordered me to accept the plug.
I forced my sphincter to open when She pushed the plug into my ass. Mistress
pushed the tip into me very slowly, only going in about an inch or so. Then She
would withdraw it and start over. Finally, She pushed it in hard and the widest
part was in! But she just continued to play with it, turning it with Her
fingers and then pulling it back out. Then She would start all over again, just
teasing my anus with the tip, then forcing the widest part of the plug in and
pulling it out. Mistress would pull it out very slowly, so the widest part of
the plug was at my anus, stretching it soooo wide!

I was groaning each time Mistress would pull the plug out or push it in.
Mistress told me that I would be punished additionally for making so much
noise! Finally, Mistress pushed the butt plug into my asshole, and came around
to face me. She was holding up a pair of her soiled painties, and she rubbed
her juices into the crotch right in front of me. She told me that these would
have been my gag, but since I had displeased Her with my moaning, She would
have to find something else. That something else turned out to be my own
shorts, which she used to jack me off with, and I emptied a huge load into
them, and She them stuffed them into my mouth. Mistress then took her soiled
panties and positioned the crotch over my nose. "There my pet, you can now
smell me with every breath you take, and you can eat every drop of your cum
since I allowed you to orgasm!"

"I am going to give you a nice hard paddling for licking my asshole so well,
and for making so much noise when I was putting your butt plug in!" "I want you
to just take your punishments, no matter how much your ass hurts!"

With that Mistress started to really paddle my ass hard. Sometimes, She even
hit the butt plug which forced it deeper into my asshole! Over and over
Mistress kept up Her assault on my rear. After a good hour of paddling,
Mistress stopped and released me. My Mistress usually punishes me depending on
Her mood, and on how I pleased or displeased Her. I have found that Mistress
will punish me for at least an hour, but sometimes it can last all day, or
weekend, or whatever She deems appropriate. Other times She will punish me just
to pleasure Herself. She likes to use me as Her toy!

I was untied, but warned again not to remove the plug in my asshole. I readied
myself for work, and before leaving read the note Mistress left for me. Upon
returning from work today, I was to bath and have dinner ready for three
people. I was confused, and wondered who would be the third person. Also, the
note indicated that I should be dressed in my slave attire. Usually, that meant
I was to be naked, or with just my underwear on. But I wasn't sure how Mistress
wanted me, with or without?

Work was frustrating, with the large butt plug stretching me all day, and
making a Friday even more uncomfortable! The drive home was fast, as I could
not stop thinking about what Mistress had planned for me today!

Upon entering the house, I showered and prepared the meal as directed. I then
decided to get "dressed", or should I say undressed, for my Mistress. I decided
to just wear a pair of plaid boxers, as my slave attire.

Mistress arrived soon after, with a beautiful blonde woman. Mistress introduced
Her as Mistress Tanya. I was to serve Her as my own Mistress, and to accept any
punishments from Her if I displeased Her in ANY way! Mistresses then went
upstairs to get themselves ready. Mistress then looked back, and said: "Remove
the boxers, that is not how a slave should be dressed, and We will be punishing
you for that when We come back down!" "I want you to place yourself, face down
over the back of the sofa, and wait for your punishment."

I did as ordered, wondering just what Mistress and her beautiful assistant had
up their sleeves! I soon found out, as I watched Mistress enter the room. I
just waited as Mistress informed Tanya how good I am at orally servicing Her
and at how fond I am of anally servicing Her. Mistress Tanya said she couldn't
wait to find out! Both Mistresses then went to the playroom for a moment and
came back with a couple of items. Mistress Tanya showed me a long white dinner
candle, and asked me if I knew what this was for? My Mistress was busy
attaching cuffs to my wrists and ankles, and then a spreader bar was attached
to my ankles. Mistress Tanya proceeded to tell me how She was going to insert
"All" of the candle, deep into my asshole. She would be twisting and rotating
it, and then leave it there for about five minutes. Mistress told me that if
there were any signs of my dirtiness on the candle, my punishment would be
extreme and last all night!

With that warning, I was really getting nervous. I had relieved myself earlier,
but was this a test by Mistress to find out if I had removed the plug? Or was
she expecting me to be dirty so she could punish me with her friend? Mistress
Tanya then handed my Mistress the candle and turned around and dropped Her
panties. My Mistress then commanded me to "entertain" Mistress Tanya with my
oral talents on Her asshole. I was also ordered to be very quiet while
receiving the "white candle" test!

Mistress Tanya pulled the armchair over, so that she could lay down on the
couch and chair, making Her bottom easily reached by my mouth! I stuck my
tongue out as Mistress Tanya pushed Her butt into my face. I smelled Her musky
fragrance as I tasted Her back hole.

My Mistress slowly removed the butt plug that was embedded in my asshole all
day. She twisted and rotated it before pulling it out, this caused me to jump
and moan as the plug rotated in my sensitive asshole. Mistress Tanya then said
that I should receive a good paddling and reaming for making noise, and my
Mistress agreed! I concentrated on being quiet as the widest part of the plug
was stretching my anus wide!

Once the plug was removed, Mistress started to insert the cold white candle
into my gaping hole. I could feel my anus was still open, from the plug being
in there all day.
Mistress was working the candle into me deeper and deeper, twisting it as she
went. I struggled to not moan, but the feelings were getting more and more
intense. Mistress would push it in a couple of inches, then pull it about half
way out, then push it in deeper. I failed to contain my moans as I felt the
candle go in really deep!
I could feel Mistress's fingers at my asshole, so I knew that she was holding
the candle by the wick now. Mistress then reached around and clamped two sharp
clips to my nipples, and said: "This is for making noise again after Mistress
Tanya told you not too!" Mistress Tanya looked back and saw the alligator clips
being applied to my nipples. Mistress Tanya then said: "I think our little anal
slave needs to experience a good hard dildoing and reaming too! What do you
think Diane?" Mistress answered immediately: "Oh I couldn't agree more! and I
think we will have to use the monster dildo on him too!" Mistress Tanya just
moaned out a: "Ummm Hummm!"

The five minutes had past, so Mistress Diane proceeded to pull out the candle,
and ever so slowly, made me feel every inch of that long thing! Finally, it was
out! Mistress brought it over to Tanya, and told Her it was clean. Mistress
Tanya then got up and put Her panties back on after telling Diane my oral
skills were good! Mistress Diane then told me to put my nose on the candle and
not to move. Mistress grabbed a couple of books from the coffee table and
placed them on the back of my head. Mistress informed that She and Tanya were
going to eat now, and that I was not to move an inch, or else! Mistress Tanya
just laughed as she watched, knowing I was kissing and smelling the candle that
had just invaded my rear hole!

Mistress Tanya then picked up the paddle and told Diane that she thought I
needed to receive a few good swats for moaning earlier. "Thats right Tanya, and
after you give him twenty I will give him twenty!" "And don't you dare move or
cause those books to fall slave!" I couldn't answer as that would require me to
move my head so I just had to stay still as Mistress Tanya really paddled me
hard. Then Mistress Diane took the paddle and really gave me twenty more good
ones! My ass felt as though it was on fire! This paddling just reminded me how
tender my ass cheeks were from my earlier morning spanking!

Mistress finished and then handed the butt plug to Tanya. Mistress Tanya then
slowly worked the plug into my butt and gave it a little twist. Mistresses then
went to have their dinner, informing me that my punishment would start when
they finished eating.

After dinner, my Mistress untied me and told me follow them into the
playroom/dungeon. My hands were cuffed behind my back, and I was placed in the
center of the bed. Mistress Tanya then climbed onto the bed, and straddled my
chest. Mistress Tanya began to toy with the clamps that were biting into my
nipples. Twisting and pulling on them as She spoke to me. "Mistress Diane tells
me that you are equally as good with your tongue in pussies as in assholes, is
that true slave?" "Yes, Mistress" was all I could hiss out as She tormented my
sore nipples!
"Well, lets just see if you are." With that, She moved up and slowly sank
down, pushing Her pussy onto my mouth! Mistress Diane told me to do a great
job, and: "Don't disappoint me slave, or else!"

As I began to apply my best oral skills to Mistress Tanya's pussy, I could feel
hands on my hard erect cock. My Mistress was lacing up my cock with a thin
leather strap. She was tying my cock in the leather sheath very tightly! I was
forcing myself to continue sucking and licking Mistress Tanya's pussy, despite
the pain I was feeling in my cock! Next Mistress got out Her small penis whip.
Mistress then began to whip my genitals, which made me jump with each swish of
Her whip. "I think our little slave forgot that he was to be punished!"
Mistress Tanya added: "I think we should place a time limit on his oral
servitude, don't you?" "Yes, you have five minutes to give Tanya a great
orgasm, so you better get working slave!"

I sucked and licked for all I was worth, in spite of the lashing my cock and
balls were getting! Finally I could feel Mistress Tanya starting Her orgasm,
She continued to ride my face through Her nice long cum! Mistress Diane
continued to whip my cock and balls, even though I gave Mistress Tanya a good
cum! Mistress Tanya got up from my face and thanked me for a giving Her such a
good orgasm. Then my two Mistresses pulled my arms and legs to the corners of
the bed, and secured them to the cuffs. Mistresses then left the room shortly,
but returned with a bowl.

Mistress Diane then climbed onto the bed and told me to give Her a very good
orgasm. Mistress Diane positioned Herself facing my cock, and then lowered
herself onto my face. My nose was suddenly trapped against Her anus, and She
must have sensed this, because she pivoted slightly to allow me to breathe.
Mistress then told me to enjoy her anus when I breathed in, and she rocked
backward occasionally forcing me to sniff Her rosebud.

As I was licking and sucking Mistress Diane, I suddenly felt the sharp pain in
my nipples as Mistress Tanya removed the clamps! Then I felt another stinging
sharp pain at my nipples, when I realized the bowl they brought back was filled
with ice cubes! Mistress Tanya continued to torment my aching nipples with the
ice cubes, rubbing them all around! I was moaning into my Mistress's pussy as
they continued to torment me. Mistress Diane reminded me to concentrate on my
oral duties, as She was counting the time!

As the burning and stinging in my nipples continued, I finally brought off my
Mistress as She bucked in orgasm! Mistress climbed off me and told me to rest
up for the rest of my punishment. She said that She would be back in five
minutes! As I laid there trying to catch my breath, the thoughts of "the rest
of my punishments" ran through my mind!

I was suddenly brought back to reality when my two Mistresses came back to
untie me. I was then led over to the horse, and laid face down on it. My wrists
and ankles were again bound to the cuffs, and the spreader bar attached to my
ankles. Mistress Tanya had selected a dildo and asked Mistress Diane, "Is this
the one?" Holding up our largest dildo, a thirteen inch monster. Mistress Diane
then responded: "Well, he is being punished so, yes, lets use that one on him!"
I wanted to whimper when I heard that, but seeing the position I was in, and
being punished for making noise earlier, I decided to be quiet!

I watched as Mistress Tanya attached the huge dildo to the harness, and
adjusted it so it was jutting out from Her! Mistress Diane pulled over a high
bar stool and placed it in front of my face. "While Mistress Tanya is having
Her way with your little asshole, you will be orally servicing my asshole!
There is no time limit this time slave, when Tanya is tired of raping your boy
pussy She will switch places with Me!"
"Then I will take over raping your asshole!" "I also expect you to give Us each
a few orgasms, so this may take a few hours!" "Maybe next time you will try
and obey your Mistresses, OK slave?"

"Yes Mistress, please punish me so I will learn and be a better slave."

Mistress just laughed, and said: "I don't think you will be so eager and
begging for a punishment when We get through with you slave boy!"

With that I was presented with Mistresses asshole, as she held her butt cheeks
apart for me. I licked and sucked on Her rear hole, anticipating the huge
strap-on that would soon be reaming my butt. Only too soon, did it happen!
Mistress Tanya held the head of the dildo at my rear hole, then told me to:
"Open up and accept my punishment slave!" With that She pushed hard, in a few
inches and then out. This continued until She had buried the massive dildo into
my asshole. The final thrust brought out a deep moan from me as She thrust the
whole thirteen inches into me!
"I think he really likes this, Diane!" "I guess I will have to be a little
rougher with him!"

Mistress Diane said: "I think he needs it A LOT rougher!"

Mistress Tanya proceeded to pound my ass hard with that huge strap-on. She was
really huffing and puffing, slamming it into me. She wasn't holding back at
all! I was being stretched wide, the pain felt as though I was being ripped
open! Over and over She would slam that dildo in deep, pulling it all the way
out and slamming it all the way in! Mistress Tanya finally called "switch",
and pulled out the dildo. I was given a short reprieve, as Mistresses switched
the harness, and Mistress Tanya laid herself on the stool. I started to lick
and suck Tanya's sweaty crack, and tried to perform well for Her also.

That was until I felt Mistress Diane yielding the strap-on! Mistress placed the
huge dildo at my asshole and just pushed it in deep in one thrust! I nearly
passed out from the pleasure/pain! I groaned loudly into Mistress Tanya's
asshole!

My own asshole was not spared any mercy by Mistress. She worked it over slowly
at first, making sure to pull all the way out, and waiting a second or two
before shoving all the way back in! Then after She tired of this, She just
started fucking my asshole with shorter thrusts of the dildo! Over and over
this continued. She would go back to slow deep thrusts, pulling all the way
out, and back to short ones.

Both Mistresses needed a break, so they pulled the dildo out and let me have a
rest too. I thought that they were finally through with my punishments, but I
should have known when I was still tied to the horse!

After about a half an hour they returned. In Mistress Tanya's hand was another
ice cube, and she said: "I bet you wonder what I am going to do with this
slave, don't you?"

"Please Mistress, I am sorry, please don't punish me anymore, please?" I was
begging for relief, begging to be untied and to be set free! Mistress Diane
said: "Too bad slave, you not only will get to feel this nice cool ice cube as
Tanya tries to cool down your asshole, but you still are not finished receiving
your punishments! You will learn to obey my every word, even when I tell you to
be still, or be quiet!" "Is that clear slave?"

"Yes Mistress, I am sorry to have disobeyed you, and sorry to have made you
punish me!"

"Well slave, you should be! And for begging me to stop, Tanya will be applying
those nice nipple clamps to your sore nipples too!" "And, I think your butt
needs to be warmed up some. What do you think Tanya?"

"Oh yes, and lets cool off his asshole a little first with this ice cube!"
"Then we can each paddle his butt red again, before giving him the rest of his
ass fucking!"

I felt the ice cube as it burned my tender asshole. Mistress Tanya rubbed it
around and pushed it into my sore asshole. Then the nipple clamps were
reattached to my aching burning sensitive nipples. I could not contain the moan
and scream when they bit into my tender flesh! Mistress warned me to be quiet
again!, and said that soon I would have her pussy to gag me, and muffle my
cries!

Then they started to swat my ass very hard, each working one of my ass cheeks!
I held back my cries and tears ran down my face as they beat my ass for fifteen
minutes!

"Are you ready to behave now slave?" Mistress asked me. "No more begging me to
stop your punishments. Can we continue with your previously earned punishments
now?"

"Yes Mistress, please continue, I am so sorry for my begging". I sobbed out my
answer, as Mistress Tanya laughed and snickered behind me!

"Mistress Tanya will be fucking your asshole while you orally pleasure me
slave, then we will switch again!" "We will continue this until I say it is
over, is that clear slave?"

"Yes Mistress, I am yours to do as you please, and yours to train. I will
accept whatever you wish. Thank You Mistress for punishing me"

"I expect you to thank Tanya as well!"

"Thank You Mistress Tanya for punishing and disciplining me."

"Well, you are welcome slave, but don't think I am going to give into you by
making it any easier on you. In fact this fucking will be nothing compared to
your first one!"

After that, Mistress sat down on the stool, and pulled my head into her sex. I
started to lick and suck on Her. I was actually happy to be owned and loved by
Her that She would take so much time to discipline me!

Mistress Tanya started her assault on my sore asshole, and I jumped when that
huge dildo speared my ass! Mistress Tanya was true to Her word. She was like a
woman possessed, as She brutally fucked my asshole. Mistress Diane switched
with Tanya, and She was equally as brutal on my asshole. They switched one more
time and continued to ream me hard. Finally, Mistress Diane asked me if I would
obey Her every word? "Yes! I will Mistress!" I sobbed and Mistress then took a
candle and lit it.

"We will see if he truly will obey me now!"

Mistress Diane and Mistress Tanya, then went around behind me. Mistress Tanya
slowly pulled the huge strap-on out of my asshole, and then held my burning ass
cheeks open wide. This exposed my gapping open asshole to Mistress Diane.

Mistress Diane then said: "Do you want to obey me now slave?" "I am going to
test your obedience now. I am going to drip this hot wax on your fucked boy
hole, and I don't want to hear a sound out of you, is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress, I will obey you!"

With that my Mistress proceeded to drip the hot wax into my asshole and all
around it, until my hole was completely covered and closed with Hot Wax! I
remained quiet, although Mistress Tanya had to really hold on tight, as I
jerked and fought back my screams! Mistress said that tomorrow She was going to
work on me, saying that: "I was moving around too much for Her!" But that is
another story.

I was finally released and went to shower and clean myself before going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Best merit casino | Play for real money | CommissionCasino.com
    We want you to have fun at the ultimate merit casino experience, with more than 200 casino games, online poker, bingo, live dealer 제왕카지노 casino 샌즈카지노 and 메리트카지노 more!

    ReplyDelete